FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Why do I pay 2 different sewer bills?
A: Residents of Pennsauken pay a local sewer bill (PSA) and a regional bill (CCMUA).
- The Pennsauken Sewerage Authority maintains local sewer lines in the street and local pumping stations located throughout town.
- The Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority treats raw sewerage. Everyone in Camden County pays this bill in addition to their own local utility.
Q: Where is my bill?
A: Bills are mailed annually, which means you will only receive one bill each year.
- Bills are mailed out at the beginning of each billing cycle.
- Customers have the option to pay the full year in advance or to remember to send a payment each quarter. Bills are mailed with 4 tear-off payment stubs for each quarter, which are to be sent back with payment.
Q: Can I pay my bill online with a credit card?
- You will need your account ID # and a pin # to pay by credit/debit card.
Q: Can I pay in office with a credit/debit card?
- We do accept credit/debit card payments in the office. We do not acceot payment over the phone.
Q: When my water is shut off, can I pay by check or on line?
- When your water is shut off, ONLY cash or money order is accepted for payment.
Q: Can I pay after office is closed?
A: Yes. We have a mail slot in the front door of the building.
- Please include the address of the property you are paying for with your payment.
- DO NOT LEAVE CASH PAYMENTS IN THE MAIL SLOT